Welcome to LSU Online!
The links found under this tab are to assist faculty teaching LSU Online courses with up to date information, resources, and professional development opportunities.
The Faculty Technology Center (FTC)
The Faculty Technology Center (FTC) provides IT support, consultations, and innovative solutions to faculty and graduate teaching assistants tailored to their individual teaching, research, and operational needs. Services include workshops and webinars, customized workshops by request, one-on-one consultations, virtual assistance, and events.
Phone (225) 578-3375, option 2
101 Frey Computing Services
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
In an effort to streamline services, the new options will be:
- Press 1 for accounts and password issues
- Press 2 if you are a faculty member (will reach Faculty Technology Center)
- Press 3 if you are a staff member (will reach Service Desk staff)
- Press 4 if you are a student (will reach Call Center student staff)
- All other callers should press 5 (will reach Call Center staff)
Please note that an appointment is requested to best serve all faculty.