LSU Digital & Continuing Education Fall Innovation Series: Fierce for Transformation on Nov. 11
BATON ROUGE – The LSU Digital & Continuing Education Fall Innovation Series: Fierce for Transformation will be held on Monday, Nov. 11, at the Lod Cook Alumni Center from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Fall Innovation Series provides the LSU community with opportunities to initiate conversations through exploring new developments, trends and best practices in the realm of online and digital education. These events aim to promote a culture of innovation and transformational change; explore innovation and improvement in large-scale educational reform initiatives in the U.S. and around the world; and assist in delivering and executing creative solutions to challenges as it relates to program development, course design and teaching.
What: LSU Digital & Continuing Education Fall Innovation Series: Fierce for Transformation
When: Nov.11, 2019 | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where: Lod Cook Alumni Center (3838 W Lakeshore Drive, Baton Rouge, La 70808)
Who: Higher education professionals and students who support, facilitate or participate in online education at LSU or other regional campuses.
- Jeff Borden - executive director, Institute for Inter-Connected Education; chief academic officer, Ucroo Digital Campus
- Michael Moore - chief academic and operating officer, University of Arkansas System eVersity; vice president for academic affairs, University of Arkansas System
- John Tannous - director of research delivery, EAB
- Access to the entire event
- Light lunch and refreshments provided
- Coverage of the inaugural awards ceremony and recipients (16 awards total) during lunch
- Interview with Sasha Thackaberry, vice president LSU Digital & Continuing Education from 8:30-9 a.m.
Event details can be found at https://online.lsu.edu/event/.
All media attending to cover the event will receive a press pass. Please contact Theresa Kumse at email@example.com or call 504-441-8472 to coordinate and RSVP.
Contact Theresa Kumse
Digital and Continuing Education
LSU Media Relations