09/15/2014 12:45 PM
BATON ROUGE – LSU Auxiliary Services will host a two-day event, Graduation Fair 2014 – Graduation Planning All in One Place, on Tuesday, Sept. 23, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Wednesday, Sept. 24, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the LSU Barnes & Noble Bookstore. Free food and refreshments will be provided.
To help forthcoming graduates prepare, the event will offer students an opportunity to:
• Order official LSU personalized graduation announcements. Credit cards, debit cards and personal checks accepted for payment.
• Purchase Custom LSU cap and gown. Purchase early to ensure proper size. Only students wearing the LSU custom regalia will be allowed to participate in the commencement.
• Order an LSU ring. Sept. 24 is the order deadline to have a ring presented by Mike the Tiger at the Nov. 16 LSU Ring Ceremony.
• Obtain important commencement ceremony information at the LSU Office of the Registrar’s table.
• Join the LSU Alumni Association at the special discounted rate and receive a free gift.
• Have a free cap and gown portrait proof taken by Candid Campus Photography, Inc. The normal sitting fee will be waived during this special event.
• Stop by the Clinique counter downstairs in the bookstore to have a complimentary make- up session before having a cap and gown portrait taken.
• Stop by the Campus Federal Credit Union table to get information on managing finances.
• Purchase a diploma frame and receive information on how to get an LSU license plate.
• Get information on how to make financially responsible decisions and tips on personal budget post-graduation from the Cale P. Smith Student Financial Management Center.
• Get a quick résumé or cover letter review and job search tips with the LSU Olinde Career Center.
• Stop by the Financial Aid & Scholarships table for information concerning loans, grants and scholarships.
• Visit with the Graduate School to find out about continuing education at LSU.
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2014