08/11/2014 11:08 AM
Carbon monoxide in the Business Education Complex has returned to safe levels and the university has reopened the building.
Due to very high levels of Carbon Monoxide, the university has closed the Business Education Complex for the day.
Faculty and staff who work in the BEC are asked to work from home today and avoid entering any of the complex's buildings.
Check back for information on when the BEC will reopen.
The Business Education Complex has been closed due to a gas leak earlier today. The gas leak has been fixed. The building remains closed. Check back for information on when the building will reopen.
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2014