Apply to LSU
We are excited that you have decided to apply to LSU!
We look forward to working with you as you complete an application for undergraduate admission. Begin the application process. Your admissions application is also your scholarship application.
The Manship School of Mass Communication does not directly admit students. However, incoming freshmen must declare mass communication as their major in order to qualify for Manship scholarships and to live in the Mass Communication Residential College (MCRC).
Admission to the Manship School is highly selective and includes an application process. Current LSU students are encouraged to apply in the semester in which they will complete the following criteria:
- 30 hours of college-level course work.
- A grade of “B” or better in MC 2010 (Media Writing).
- 3.00 LSU grade point average and a 3.00 cumulative grade point average
- 250-word essay on development and career goals.
- Résumé (Grade point average is the primary factor for admission, but secondary evaluative criteria will be considered.).
If you have questions about applying to LSU, please contact (225) 578-1175 or email@example.com.
We look forward to having you become an LSU Tiger!