Professional Jobs (beyond Baton Rouge)
Videographer, Caddo Sheriff's Office, Shreveport, Louisiana
The Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office is a professional law enforcement organization committed to meeting the challenging needs of Caddo Parish and its residents.
- Highly creative, talented and passionate about design, specifically video and photography
- Dependable and driven
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Submission of portfolio of past video and photography encouraged
- Staying current on emerging technologies in new industry media and software
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Design skills and the ability to create your own concepts is essential
- Willingness to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Competitive yearly salary
- Annually scheduled salary increases and educational incentive pay
- 100% college tuition reimbursement program
- Two weeks paid vacation yearly, two weeks paid sick leave yearly, and 13 paid holidays
- Free Medical, Dental, Pharmaceutical, and Vision insurance for the employee and 50% paid for dependents
- Self owned pension plan, vested after 12 years
To download an application, visit www.caddosheriff.org/content.php?c=38 or call 318-681-0812.
Job listed 6/18/19
Visual Information Specialist, U.S. Small Business Administration - Office of Advocacy, Washington, D.C.
The Office of Advocacy was created by Congress in 1976 to represent small business interests within the federal government. The leader of the office is the Chief Counsel for Advocacy, who is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate. The office is housed within the U.S. Small Business Administration but has independent status, and its employees work under a Public Law hiring authority.
The visual information specialist is part of the office’s public information team, which works alongside Advocacy’s legal, economic research, and administrative staff. The Visual Information Specialist reports to the Director of Information. The primary duties of the position are:
- Marketing the office, its events and products digitally and in print through multiple vehicles: website, social media, e-newsletter, PowerPoint presentations, banners, brochures and various print products.
- Assisting Advocacy’s writer/editors and economic research team with designing reports and other publications. These may include visual displays of economic data to aid the reader in understanding reports, data sets, and statistics. Translates technical data trends into clear, user-friendly visual presentations.
- Designing templates for general daily office use (in Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital and print design, illustration and production.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with Tableau or other statistical display software a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms.•Flexibility in developing and modifying products when needed.
- Ability to deal tactfully with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to handle conflicts and problems constructively and appropriately.
- Basic editorial, communications and proofreading skills a plus.
- Familiarity with small business topics and issues preferred.
Experience and Education
- Three years of experience in a related position (web design, electronic and printed communications).
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, commercial art, visual communications or similar field.
- Designs, lays out, and produces a range of consumer and business materials in digital and print formats, including websites and pages, brochures, fact sheets, bookmarks, infographics, reports, email campaigns, logos, signs and posters, event materials, electronic presentations.
- Creates designs that accurately interpret and effectively communicate the subject in ways that clarify the topic. Uses a variety of graphics and design software to design and produce visual material.
- Must be proficient in design and illustration using a variety of software applications, including Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Serves as editor for content websites, including loading and editing content, loading images, and troubleshooting formatting.
- Provides printing support, which includes working with the Government Printing Office, to prepare print-ready design files, review and approve proofs, follow up on job quality and completion.
- Revises existing and develops new print and online materials in a collaborative environment.
- Applies Section 508 accessibility principles to all deliverables. Creates and applies outline style headings to all work products.
- Researches and selects usable images and content in compliance with copyright law.
- Helps team members define goals and requirements. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with a variety of personnel.
- Maintains effective working relationships through clear communication, creative approaches to problem solving, and flexible expectations. Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and a team player.
Salary and Employment Status
Salary based on qualifications and experience. This is a federal civilian job in the excepted service (Public Law employment). Office of Advocacy employees are paid on the GS scale and receive full federal leave, health benefits and retirement contributions. Advocacy employees work on one-year contracts, subject to annual renewal by the office head.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume, and links to electronic design samples to Jason Dore, Director, Office of Information at Jason.Dore@sba.gov. Print design samples required for interview.
This office is located at 409 3rd Street S.W., Washington, D.C. The office is steps away from the Federal Center SW Metro stop. The agency offers Smarttrip commuter subsidy benefits.
Job posted 6/4/19
Account Executive - New Business Development, KOB-TV, New Mexico
Mountains, streams, deserts, ancient ruins, world-class art, varied culture and a
crazy-good brew and food scene. That’s the New
Mexico life KOB 4 employees enjoy every day. The variety represented in our state drives a news organization that covers a wide range of stories from award-winning investigations and special projects to heart-touching profiles of people and real life issues you won’t find anywhere else. Sound good? Come live in an amazing state and join the KOB 4 team as we proudly “Stand 4 New Mexico”!
This Account Executive position is responsible for selling advertising to clients and developing new business relationships by prospecting, developing and selling new direct-business accounts, making sales presentations, performing collections, maintaining client relations and sales.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets including spot, digital, and new direct business. Prospect new businesses on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and complete sales presentations with decision makers.
- Make presentations to include a customer needs analysis, research and supporting documentation, and creative business solutions.
- Follow up and close all pending business in a timely manner.
- Update Sales Manager weekly on progress of pending business.
- Work closely with other departments in creating effective promotional sales solutions for clients.
- Create and make presentations to agency personnel, including selling and pre-selling the station audience attributes.
- Provide exceptional customer service to direct and agency accounts. Personally contact each active account regularly- defined as an in-person meeting, including the presentation of pertinent sales information.
- Obtain credit approval for new accounts.
- Ensure all accounts are paid in a timely manner. Follow up and assist in the collection process for past due accounts.
- Utilization of and proficiency with Sales software.
- Attend special events, such as remotes and broadcasts, which involve clients. These events may occur after business hours and on weekends.
- Complete all written business requirements within established deadlines. These requirements include but are not limited to: forecast reports, pending business updates, written orders and advertising copy.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales staff meetings, individual meetings with manager and other necessary meetings and training as required by management.
- Have a thorough understanding of rates, promotions, inventory, and personnel. Continue to learn and stay abreast of trends in digital and broadcast advertising industry.
- Maintain regular, reliable attendance.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others. Build working relationships with co-workers, customers, vendors and the general public.
- Complete other duties as requested and needed.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and advertising.
- Sales or marketing experience in an environment that creates value for an organization is preferred; and/or experience driving business growth.
- Highly organized, sound judgment.
- Skilled communicator. Ability to establish and maintain customer relationships; communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner. The ability to motivate and instill confidence in clients is critical.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proven professional presentation skills with the ability to close a sale.
- Must be able to drive, have a valid driver's license for daily travel to client meetings and events and a safe driving history. Driving record will be checked.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to see, read, hear and speak clearly.
- Ability to prepare reports, business correspondence, and business proposals.
- Able to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment, including telephone.
- Able to drive own vehicle for the purpose of meeting clients and attending events.
- Requires the ability to think critically, strategically and tactically and to articulate information in clear, concise manner to others.
- The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, visit the online hiring center.
Job posted 5/22/19
Digital Specialist, University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) Athletic Department, Nevada
The University of Nevada, Athletic Department is recruiting for a Digital Specialist. The Digital Specialist is primarily responsible for video, audio and other digital production related to the University’s ICA program including daily management of the internet streaming related to the department’s Mountain West Network production. Other duties include, but are not limited to: ensuring new digital initiatives are followed in the overall creation and presentation of athletics events to the public; being responsible for video, audio and other digital production related to the University’s ICA program; managing of the internet streaming related to the department’s Mountain West Network production; managing highlight packages, profile features and other social media and digital elements; ensuring compliance with National Council of Athletics Association (NCAA), Conference, and University rules and regulations; and other duties as assigned.
The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
- High School and four (4) years OR a Associates and three (3) years OR a Bachelors and two (2) years OR a Masters and one (1) years.
- Related Experience: Videography, video production, video editing
Schedule and Travel
Variable work schedule and regular travel.
The total compensation package includes a negotiable competitive salary, moving expenses (if applicable), a rich retirement plan, health insurance options that include dental and vision, life insurance, long-term disability, annual and sick leave, along with many other benefits. Additionally, there is a grant-in-aid educational benefit for faculty and dependents. For more information, please visit: https://www.unr.edu/hr/benefits.
Faculty Dual Career Assistance Program
The University of Nevada, Reno recognizes the importance of addressing dual-career couples’ professional needs. We offer a dual career assistance program to newly hired faculty spouses/partners that provides resources and assists them to identify career opportunities in Northern Nevada.
The university is simply called Nevada for athletics purposes. Its sports teams are nicknamed the Wolf Pack (always two words). They participate in the NCAA's division 1 and in the Mountain West Conference. For more information, please visit the following site: www.unr.edu/athletics.
Contact Information for this position
Search Chair - Nick Beaton, email@example.com
Search Coordinator - Cindy Bowling, firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach the following attachments to your application
- Cover Letter
- Contact Information for Three Professional References
- Please write a brief statement (one page maximum) about how you would contribute toward our mission of creating a culturally inclusive environment in the role for which you are applying.
This posting is open until filled. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply immediately. This search will close without notice when a sufficient number of applications are received or a hiring decision has been made
Note to Applicant
A background check will be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
HR will attempt to verify academic credentials upon receipt of hiring documents. If the academic credentials cannot be verified, HR will notify the faculty member that an official transcript of their highest degree must be submitted within thirty days of the faculty member’s first day of employment.
References will be contacted at the appropriate phase of the recruitment process.
Applicants hired on a federal contract may be subject to E-Verify.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
For positions that require driving, evidence of a valid driver's license will be required at the time of employment and as a condition of continued employment.
If you need assistance or have questions regarding the application process, please contact the Human Resources helpline at (775) 784-1495 or email@example.com.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
Job posted 5/21/19
Sports Information Video Intern, Naval Academy Athletic Association, Maryland
The Naval Academy Athletic Association is searching for a qualified applicant to fill the role of video intern for the Sports Information Department.
- Video content development for the athletic department.
- Video spots highlighting special athletic events
- Coordinate the capture of game video of at least one home event for every sport
- Edit highlight packages
- Produce and edit video feature segments
- Recording and uploading of post-event media press conferences as requested.
- Cataloging and archiving game and media content during the academic year for future use
- Additional video projects as requested
- Video content for social media
- Interviewing coaches and student-athletes
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience with Digital Media and web based video.
You can e-mail a letter, resume and work samples to Senior Associate AD for Sports Information Scott Strasemeier at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Payroll and Benefits Manager Meghan Kelly at email@example.com. Deadline for Applications is June 22.
The Naval Academy Athletic Association is an AA/EOE.
Job posted 5/21/19
Producer/Reporter, KOB-TV, New Mexico
Mountains, streams, deserts, ancient ruins, world-class art, varied culture and a crazy-good brew and food scene. That’s the New Mexico life KOB 4 employees enjoy every day. The variety represented in our state drives a news organization that covers a wide range of stories from award-winning investigations and special projects to heart-touching profiles of people and real life issues you won’t find anywhere else. Sound good? Come live in an amazing state and join the KOB 4 team as we proudly “Stand 4 New Mexico”!
- Responsible for writing newscasts and production of the broadcast.
As a Producer, your responsibilities will include "producing," not just stacking newscasts, writing updates and teases, writing for the web, coordinating news coverage, and helping with special projects. We want producers who have passion about the day's news and what they want to see in their newscasts. Successful candidates must be able to guide reporters and other staff members in areas such as putting together story elements and the effective usage of graphics and pre-production. Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by supervisor.
As a reporter, you will enterprise from day one. Our reporters will pitch and turn
original stories true to the KOB brand. Our reporters do not and cannot live off the
assignment desk. Applicant will handle a variety of news reporting assignments. We
emphasize breaking news and stories that hold people accountable. This reporter must
be able to get answers to tough questions. We are active, live storytellers. Active
live shots are the
expectation at KOB Eyewitness News 4. This reporter must write-it-like-he or she-talks-it, can deal with confrontation, and must be able to work at a high level with multiple hard deadlines every day. The right candidate will use the Web and Social Media as second nature to push viewers to our broadcasts, develop a high personal profile and cultivate stories. Our reporters are well-coached with an emphasis on weekly, sometimes
The ideal candidate must be coachable in both roles and have the ability to receive and apply constructive coaching advice. The newsroom can be a high-stress environment and often requires quick-thinking and effective problem-solving skills, keen interpersonal effectiveness to communicate quickly and completely, and mut be able to move and adapt to changing needs.
- Four-year Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism or communications or equivalent experience.
- Some experience producing and reporting in a local television newscast preferred.
- Ability to handle a variety of news reporting assignments, including but not limited to, live appearances on the news set, breaking news and remote locations.
- Ability to read, write and speak English well. Ability to read, hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- Ability to read Teleprompter, to view videotape, and to listen to live and recorded audio.
- Must be knowledgeable of issues, newsmakers, and current events and be able to present stories in a way that is accurate, clear, complete, and relevant to viewers.
- Excellent organization and writing skills including grammar and spelling. Knowledge of production values required.
- Must be flexible to work any assigned shift including nights, weekends, holidays; and extended hours.
- Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving history as determined by the Company. Driving record will be checked.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Work with time sensitive and sometimes confidential information under tight deadlines and in pressure situations.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and camera equipment as well as general office equipment (telephone, copier, etc.).
- Must be able to move quickly at times from newsroom to edit booths to studio.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Average pushing and pulling, bending and stooping.
- Travels locally daily.
- May travel regionally or nationally from time to time.
The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform
To apply for this reporter/producer position, click here to visit the online hiring center.
Job posted 4/25/19
Weekend Producer, WDIO-TV, Duluth, MN
WDIO-TV, Eyewitness News Channel 10/13 is the award-winning ABC network affiliate for the Twin Ports and Northland. Part of Hubbard Broadcasting, WDIO-TV is committed to excellence in all that it does-broadcast news with hyper-local coverage, important public service that deals powerfully with today’s issues, and now, more than ever, top-notch digital content, to reach our viewers and followers with information the way they want to receive it. When you work for WDIO-TV, you will find yourself among dedicated, passionate people who work hard every day to improve our product and our community. If you have the qualifications, and you are a person of talent and integrity, we invite you to apply!
- Responsible for writing newscasts and production of the broadcast.
- Constructs and plans a daily newscast by organizing, writing, selecting, and making creative decisions for assigned live newscast, using criteria established by management.
- Makes decisions about stories to be included, how long they should be, the form of
the story (i.e. voice
over, live remote, reporter package, etc.), and in what order they should run.
- Writes and rewrites stories as needed.
- Plans for contingencies.
- Makes sure all aspects of the newscast are complete before the newscast airs. Plans ahead and meets deadlines so newscasts can run smoothly for all involved. Important aspects include completed scripts, graphic information, video lists, all necessary script times, and key information.
- Enters information for and stories into the newsroom computer system.
- Notifies proper people of any changes or special situations that may come up in a timely manner (i.e. breaking news, live shots)
- Writes and posts stories to website and other media platforms.
- Posts to social media.
- Frequently updates online stories.
- Communicates frequently throughout the shift and works collaboratively with others in the newsroom including reporters, anchors, photographers, assignment desk staff, creative services and other producers about the newscast and any changes being made.
- Relays story and newscast instructions and information throughout the day via telephones, e-mails, faxes or other ways available.
- Motivates staff before and during newscast.
- Responds and works well in a crisis and during breaking news.
- Handles last minute and unexpected changes.
- Communicates quickly and clearly to necessary staff and talent.
- Writes clear, accurate and interesting stories.
- Ensures that any visuals shown are relevant, appropriate and impactful.
- Breaks down complicated and involved stories so that they are easy to understand.
- Makes decisions about the timing of a live newscast as it is being broadcast.
- The Producer watches the live newscast from a designated control room.
- Communicates changes to director, technical director, audio operator, graphics person, studio operators (inc. camera operators, floor director, teleprompter operator), video operator, master control operator, and anchors. Decisions about the live newscast are immediate and communications must be relayed clearly and in a timely fashion.
- Completes post-show paperwork and tasks including the technical trouble report and
Attends editorial and strategic meetings.
- Comes prepared to meetings and interacts professionally with others. Contributes story ideas on a daily basis.
- Is knowledgeable of local, national and world events. Has a handle on what is going on in the community.
- Consults with news director, executive producer and/or assistant news director on difficult editorial issues
- May travel but only on a very limited basis and in special circumstances.
- Works established schedule. Fills in for others and other positions if needed.
- Some experience producing a local television newscast preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English well.
- Must be able to add and subtract time. Able to work with others as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and writing skills including grammar and spelling
- Understands when to take charge of situations when it is warranted.
- Experience and education in journalism or communications..
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Job posted 4/24/19
Sales Resource Specialist, Metairie, Louisiana
Classification: Full-Time (37.5 hours/week), Salaried, Non-Exempt
- Develops, establishes and maintains marketing strategies to achieve the objectives of the organization.
- Manage effectively the marketing activities including overage brand image, promotions, advertisements, client communications, sales support, digital media support and public relations of the company.
- Evaluates market conditions, customer research, competitor data and implements the changes in marketing plan as required.
- Supports ZyWave product and MyWave communications to clients.
35% Sales & Retention Resource:
- Entering prospects and maintaining accurate information in CRM as well as running producer reports when necessary
- Create prospect/client benefit summaries and/or guides
- Create & Maintain Communication pieces for prospect/client
- Various administrative tasks for producer support
- Collecting success stories
- Attend one on one meetings with producer, preparing reports, creating folders, reports, etc.
- Assist producers with proposals of service for prospects. Creating content and maintaining library of services
- Special Projects
20% Proposal RFP Presentations and Responses
- Work hand in hand with sales person to write and create custom proposals as sales opportunities/bids come in.
20% Sales Resource Champion Mywave/Zywave resource
- Manage Broker Briefcase (disseminating new content and announcing new features of BB)
- Internal & Client Training
- Update/Maintain Micro sites/Social Media for producer (s)
15% Sales Campaigns, Advertisements, Direct Mail campaigns. Responsibilities may include:
- Working with sales on drip marketing campaign strategies, writing content and adhere to brand standards on design
- Creating complimentary advertisements to tie into drip marketing campaigns
- Assisting producer with strategy and targeting segmented groups, getting mailers, & prepare and manage lists, etc.
10% Other Duties:
- Works with Communications team, Benefits Consultants and Specialists on special projects as assigned and requested.
- Attends training opportunities and The Essential 7 meetings to increase industry knowledge, practical abilities, and practice our values to foster the HUB Gulf South culture.
A. Reports to: Director of EB Operations
- 5 years of work experience in a related marketing role, including web development, social media experience, sales support, graphic design principles, advertising, marketing research, proposal writing, and customer relations.
- Experience in InDesign preferred
- An earned bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent), preferably in a business discipline.
- Industry experience a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to assess situations and problem solve with sound decision making skills.
- Persistent to achieve the end result—completion of the project or training goals.
- Strong organizational skills, including daily prioritizing and logical thinking.
- Service-oriented; kind, compassionate, and willing to work hard on another person’s behalf.
- Strong written/oral communication skills especially verbally and over the phone.
- Clarity and accuracy are key.
- Strong group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent phone skills, being responsive, empathetic, and honest with the information to be shared.
- Strong working knowledge of computers (MS Word, MS Outlook preferred; Internet, MS Excel, graphics programs, Constant Contact, Web based html programs, internet research skills and database experience also beneficial) and able to learn new systems and programs, such as Benefit Point.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Ability to build strong relationships; coach and influence others; ability to work with many different personalities and levels of employees and management.
- Strong collaboration skills; able to work with others in teams; able to work with those who perform similar jobs as well as complimentary roles.
- Promotes cooperation and shared successes throughout the company.
- Shares ideas for improvement that are oriented around solutions and blameless problem solving.
- Models and exemplifies the principles and commitments of the Essential 7.
There are no physical requirements for the position.
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Job posted 4/18/19
Field Organizer, CADC, LLC, Charlotte, North Carolina
CADC, LLC is seeking qualified, highly motivated individuals to fill the role of Field Organizer. Field Organizers serve an important role on the front lines of today’s progressive fights, and organizer experience is vital to any seeking a career in politics.
CADC specializes in direct voter contact on behalf of progressive candidates and causes. CADC’s leadership has decades of combined experience with campaigns of all shapes and sizes, from the DSCC and DCCC to national issue advocacy campaigns and municipal races.
Field Organizers (FOs) are responsible for the day-to-day recruitment, instruction
and management of canvass teams. Successful applicants will possess at least three
months of canvass or field experience on a candidate or issue advocacy campaign. Canvass
experience is preferred. FOs report directly to the Regional Field Director.
Applicants for the position must possess strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. They must also be willing to relocate as necessary, possess reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. The willingness to work extended hours and weekends is also required.
Field Organizer Responsibilities
Recruitment, Hiring and Training
- Assisting the Regional Field Director in all canvasser recruitment activities and ensuring that recruitment goals are achieved throughout the duration of the program
- Implementing, under the supervision of the Regional Field Director, the complete vetting, interviewing and hiring of all successful applicants
- Ensuring the successful training and orientation of all canvassers Canvasser Management
- Providing canvass teams with the positive leadership culture, resources, guidance and technical support required to succeed during each phase of the program while ensuring compliance with all CADC policies and best practices
- Ensuring that all canvasses are launched and completed in a timely, orderly fashion
Promoting the continued development of canvass teams in their day-to-day duties and responsibilities over the course of the program
- Communicating all pertinent on-the-ground information to, and providing timely response to requests from, the canvassers under your direction
- Ensuring that canvass teams properly perform their roles and maintain accurate and reliable data
- Providing the Regional Field Director with daily quantitative and qualitative reports as part of an ongoing evaluation of the program’s success
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of three months field experience.
- Proficiency with VAN, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Previous payroll experience is a plus.
- A strong commitment to progressive values, including diversity, equality for all and economic justice.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- An understanding and appreciation of the urgent nature and time demands of campaigns
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and an ability to relocate as needed.
- Working laptop.
Compensation and Application Submission
- CADC offers a highly competitive salary, based on experience. This position is salaried, full-time, short-term position.
- Application Deadline: Rolling. Interested applicants should email a resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job posted 4/12/19