Basic Multi-Line Phone Buttons
- Conference: Used to add another party to a call.
- Disconnect: If equipped, is used to hang up from current call and obtain dial tone.
- Display: If equipped, turns alphanumeric display on and off.
- Drop: Depression of this button drops the 3rd party from a 3-way conversation.
- Hold: Depression of this button puts the party you are talking to on hold.
- Microphone: If equipped, turns the microphone of the speakerphone on and off.
- Speakerphone: If equipped, depression of this button allows hands free dialing and activates 2-way speakerphone.
- Transfer: Used to transfer an existing call to another phone.
For more information on Features of the LSU phone system, click here.