State of Louisiana OTS Policies, Standards, and Bulletins
Under the authority of Act 712 of the 2014 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature, it is the intent of the Office of Technology Services to develop formal I.T. policies relative to information technology activities including but not limited to the following:
- Implementing of I.T. standards for hardware, software, and consolidation of services.
- Reviewing and coordinating I.T. planning, procurement and budgeting.
- Providing oversight for centralization/consolidation of technology initiatives and the sharing of I.T. resources.
- Assuring compatibility and connectivity of Louisiana's information systems.
- Providing oversight on I.T. projects and systems for compliance with statewide strategies, goals, and standards.