As part of our service to international students, we offer temporary housing at the ICC for LSU registered international students during and after the Arrival Service period. Due to the limited capacity of the apartment, only ten people can be accommodated at the same time.
The ICC does not make reservations. Beds are assigned on a "first come - first served" basis. The housing is not available for students' family members.
- $10.00 per day for up to one week; $15 per day thereafter.
- $15 per day. Room key deposit - $20 This will be collected on check-in.
- Two rooms capacity: 4 people each, and one room capacity: 2 people
- Two bathrooms
- Microwave and Mini-fridge in lounge area
- Bed linens and blankets provided at $4 per week
- 10 minutes away from LSU Union
Besides this, temporary housing at the ICC, other temporary housing on campus is also available for new international students before and during the orientation for Fall Semester at other locations. Usually, the Department of Residential Life opens a number of rooms in one of the dormitories for arriving students. These rooms cannot be reserved beforehand. Contact their offices for more information:
Phone: (225) 578-8663 (phone or Skype)
Fax: (225) 578-5576