As part of our service to international students, we offer temporary housing at the ICC for new LSU registered international students before, during and after the Arrival Service period. Due to the limited capacity of the apartment, only ten people can be accommodated at the same time. Rooms are shared accommodation.
The ICC does not make reservations. Beds are assigned on a "first come - first served" basis. The housing is not available for students' family members.
Outside of new arrival season for students, ICC temporary housing may be available for visiting scholars while they search for permanent housing.
- $10.00 per day for up to one week; $15 per day thereafter.
- $15 per day
- $20 deposit for room key (to be collected upon check-in and registration)
- $4 per week: for Bed linens, blankets and towels to be provided
- Two rooms can accommodate 4 people each,
- One room can accommodate: 2 people
- Two bathrooms in the apartment wing (shared use)
- Microwave and Mini-fridge in lounge area of the apartment
- 10 minutes away from LSU Union
- Laundry machines are available for use (run by quarters)
Other temporary housing on campus is also available for new international students before and during the orientation for Fall Semester at other locations. Usually, the Department of Residential Life opens a number of rooms in one of the dormitories in the fall for arriving students. These rooms cannot be reserved beforehand. Contact Res Life for more information: