Bylaws, Permanent Memoranda, and Policy Statements
LSU policies governing intellectual property are issued as Bylaws & Regulations of the LSU Board of Supervisors, Permanent Memoranda from the President, and Policy Statements from a specific LSU institution.
Policies relevant to LSU intellectual property management include:
- Chapter VII of the Bylaws- "Intellectual Property"
- PM-11 Outside Employment of University Employees
- PM-15 Copyright Guidelines Regarding Electronic Learning
- PM-67 Contracts between the University and Faculty Members
- PS-68 University Intellectual Property Rights in Sponsored Research Projects
- PS-77 Distribution of Campus Share of "Distribution Royalties"
- PS-93 Use of University Name and Indicia