Office: Stubbs 239
- M.A. Louisiana State University
- MPhil. Cambridge University
- B.A. Hendrix College
Dmitriy Nurullayev is a Ph.D. candidate with a primary concentration in international relations and a secondary concentration in comparative politics. His research focuses on negotiation, signaling, and resolve in the context of modern warfare.
- Lukinovich, Hannah, Dmitriy Nurullayev, and James C. Garand, “Trade-Induced Job Loss and Support for Free Trade,” Social Science Quarterly (2020: forthcoming).
- Nurullayev, Dmitriy and Leonard P. Ray. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Diplomatic Strategies: A Quantitative Analysis of U.S.-Soviet Interactions" Global Security and Intelligence Studies, Vol 3. No 2 (2018)
- Nurullayev, Dmitriy. "Art of Economic Statecraft: When Pain Matters" Journal of Military and Strategic Studies, Vol 19, No 1 (2018)
- Senior Research Seminar
- U.S. National Security
- Soviet and Russian Foreign Policy
- Intelligence in the International System
- Introduction to International Politics
- National Security Law
- War and Peace
- 2019 College of Humanities and Social Sciences Graduate Student Teaching Award