Ph.D.: ABD, Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
Phone: (225) 578-5158
Office: 309 Coates
Chris Blakley is working on his dissertation for a Ph.D. in philosophy from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. He has been an instructor at LSU since 2004.
Areas of Interest
Blakley teaches introductory courses in philosophy, ethical theory, and political philosophy.
- PHIL 1000 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL 2020 Ethics
- PHIL 3020 Special Topics in Philosophy
- PHIL 3052 Moral Philosophy
- PHIL 3062 Introduction to Political Philosophy
- PHIL 3090 Friedrich Nietzsche
Review of Johanna Oksala, Foucault on Freedom. Journal of Value Inquiry 41 (2007).
“Ethics of Resistance in Foucault and Deleuze/Guattari.” Southwest Philosophy Review 21 (2005).