Spanish Program Resources
General Grammar Practice
Free! Spring 2019 Spanish tutoring for SPAN 1101-2102 is available in Room 336 Hodges Hall, 9:30-1:30, Monday through Friday when school is in session. Students can also utilize The Spanish Conversation Table as an additional resource to improve verbal skills.
- Spanish online – Test yourself
- Linguasorb vocabulary and verb lessons
- Spanish language course descriptions
- Spanish placement exams, transfer credits, and program information
- The Spanish Resource Center
- Diplomas de Español como Lenqua Extranjera
- Consejeria de Educación en Estados Unidos
Cultural Ambassadors: North American Language and Culture Assistants in Spain
The Education Office of the Embassy of Spain in Washington D.C. is glad to announce that the application period for North American Language and Culture Assistants in Spain for the 2019-2020 school year is now open from January 10 until April 10. We would be grateful if you could spread the news. Please click on the link below to find this year's brochure and other useful information:
For more Spanish resources please visit the Foreign Language Lab website.