Spanish Program Resources
General Grammar Practice
Free! Fall 2018 Spanish tutoring for SPAN 1101-2102 is available in Room 336 Hodges Hall, 9:30-1:30, Monday through Friday when school is in session.
- Spanish online – Test yourself
- Linguasorb vocabulary and verb lessons
- Spanish language course descriptions
- Spanish placement exams, transfer credits, and program information
- The Spanish Resource Center
- Diplomas de Español como Lenqua Extranjera
- Consejeria de Educación en Estados Unidos
Grants for North American Language and Culture Assistants in Spain
The Education Office of the Embassy of Spain in Washington D.C. is glad to announce that the application period for the Grants for North American Language and Culture Assistants in Spain for the school year 2015-2016 is now open from January 7 until April 7, 2015. We would be grateful if you could spread the news for us. Please find attached the new promotional brochure.
For more Spanish resources please visit the Foreign Language Lab website.