CPTP: Comprehensive Public Training Program
The Comprehensive Public Training Program is the state-funded training program for state employees. Through the CPTP, LSU is offered management development and supervisory training, and general application classes on topics such as computer software and writing skills. The primary instructors for the program are staff of Louisiana State Civil Service who present courses on Civil Service rules, Performance Planning and Review, Documenting for Performance & Discipline, and specialized training for Human Resource professionals.
Finding Your Unique ID/H-Number
Receive your H Number. and contact Maggie Jo Overton for the password at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-578-1256. Once the password is entered, search for your first and last name on the spreadsheet. If using a PC, hold the Ctrl key and click “f” on your keyboard to open the “find and replace window.”
Mandatory Training for Classified Supervisors
To register and complete an online course, you must login to the Louisiana Employees Online (LEO) using your unique ID/H-number.
To access Trainings using LEO:
In LEO, you will be able to see your CPTP training transcript, search for other CPTP courses, pre-book for a future course, and take CPTP web-courses. If you need more information regarding the log in process for the LEO System e-courses use the link or follow the steps below:
- State of Louisiana LEO Portal.
- To log into LEO for the first time, click on "First Time User" and follow the prompts to set up a password and security questions.
- Your User ID will be your unique H Number.
- Please be sure to include "H" before your number.
- See above for instructions on how to find your H Number
- View the E-course Tutorial
- Click on My Training tab> Training> Comprehensive Public Training Program in Course Catalog> CPTP web courses.