Below are tools that managers and HR contacts may access that may be beneficial during the recruitment process.
Employee Benefits At-A-Glance
The Employee Benefits At-A-Glance document may be printed in it's original version. Do not edit.
LSU Quite Possibly the Best Place on Earth
A publication of the LSU Division of Strategic Communications. Download the publication.
*Do not print. Email version available upon request by contacting HRM at email@example.com or 225-578-8200.
Live Capitalized is an online resource for newcomers to the region, those considering relocating to the Capital Region, as well as long-time residents interested in further local engagement. The site includes information about residential/housing options, job openings, leisure time activities and opportunities to network, organized in four main searchable categories of community, career, downtime and connect.
Living In Louisiana
- 7th Best Living Environment - Chief Executive magazine named Louisiana No. 7 in the nation for best living environment in the 2014 ranking of Best & Worst States for Business.
- Happiest State in the Country - Six Louisiana cities were ranked in the top 10 happiest cities in the U.S. in 2014, according to Harvard and Vancouver School of Economics researchers.
- Louisiana’s homestead exemption means less money spent on taxes for your home and more money that stays in your pocket.
- 4th in Early Education Quality - According to a 2015 Education Week report, Louisiana ranks 4th in the nation for early education quality.
- 4th Lowest Cost of Living in the Country - The 2013 annual state-level ACCRA cost of living index ranked Louisiana as the state with the 4th-lowest cost of living in the country based on the cost of housing, health care, groceries, transportation and other goods and services.
- Southwest Louisiana’s Creole Nature Trail, a 180-mile scenic byway that received an All-American Road designation, attracts more than 200,000 visitors each year.
- Visit Living In Louisiana.
Choose Baton Rouge
- Live in the Capital Region
- Work in the Capital Region
- Play in the Capital Region
The Visit Baton Rouge website is an excellent resource for all things Baton Rouge.
The Baton Rouge Area Chamber is a non-profit, investor-driven organization with over 1,000 members businesses, civic organizations, educational institutions, and individuals.