Weddings and Receptions
Couples are welcome to have their wedding and reception or only their reception at Hilltop. For details see Facility Rental.
We allow small weddings in front of the Mr. Emory Wedding Tree or on the open-air pavilion. These events must adhere to the following guidelines:
- It must be for a wedding only, no reception or any type of after party is permitted.
- The entire wedding attendance is limited to 40 people (couple, officiant, attendants, guests, photographer, etc.) – no exceptions.
- The facility use is for 2 hours, including set up and take down time.
- The rental price is $500. If any of the wedding party is here after 2 hours, the rate is $250/hr.
- Chairs may be rented from Friends of Hilltop Arboretum for $2/chair. Renter is responsible for all set up and take down.
- We will close the arboretum for the 2 hours and a Hilltop Representative will be on-site to allow access to the restrooms and storage room (if you need to set up chairs).
- Amplified music is not allowed.
- Alcohol and smoking are not permitted.
- No food may be brought in and served.
- You are required to schedule your wedding at least 3 weeks in advance. Payment is to be received at the time of booking.
Questions? Our Event Coordinator, Amy Hughes, can answer any questions you may have about Hilltop’s facility and assist you with scheduling your wedding and/or reception. To schedule an appointment or tour call 225-767-6916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.