Scholarship on Research and Teaching
Back to Kathleen Bratton's web page
- University of North Carolina: Problem-Based Learning and Research in Undergraduate Courses
- Garde-Hansen, Joanne and Ben Calvert. 2007. "Developing a Research Culture in the Undergraduate Curriculum." Active Learning in Higher Education 8(2): 105-116.
- Burke, Lisa A. and Monica K. Cummins. 2002. "Using Undergraduate Student-Faculty Collaborative Research Projects to Personalize Teaching." College Teachers 50(4): 129-133.
- Waite, Sue and Bernie Davis. 2006. "Collaboration as a Catalyst for Critical Thinking in Undergraduate Research." Journal of Further and Higher Education 30(4): 405-419.
- Guterman, Lila. 2007. "Research on Undergraduate Research" and "What Good is Undergraduate Research, Anyway?" Chronicle of Higher Education 53(50).
- Chapman, David W. 2003. "Undergraduate Research: Showcasing Young Scholar." Chronicle of Higher Education
- Harsh, Joseph A., Adam V. Maltese, and Robert H. Tai. 2011. “Undergraduate Research Experiences from a Longitudinal Perspective." Journal of College Science Teaching 41(1); 84-91.
The statements and opinions included in this website are those of Kate Bratton only. Any statements and opinions included in these webpages are not those of Louisiana State University or the LSU Board of Supervisors.