Scholarship on Research and Teaching
Back to Kathleen Bratton's web page
Learning & Teaching Styles
- University of Michigan: Learning Styles
- University of Michigan Learning Theories
- University of Michigan Study Skills
- University of Michigan Teaching Styles
- Lammers, William J. and John J. Murphy. 2002. "A Profile of Teaching Techniques Used in the University Classroom: A Descriptive Profile of a U.S. Public University." Active Learning in Higher Education 3(1): 54-67.
- Nicoll-Senft, Joan and Susan N. Seider. 2010. "Assessing the Impact of the 4MAT Teaching Model Across Multiple Disciplines in Higher Education." College Teaching 58: 19-27.
- Griffiths, Elizabeth. 2010. "Clearing the Misty Landscape: Teaching Students What they Didn't Know Then, But Know Now." College Teaching 58(1): 32-37.
- Meyers, Steven A. 2009. "Do Your Students Care Whether You Care About Them?" College Teaching 57(4): 205-210.
- University of North Carolina: Relating Student Experience and the Curriculum
- University of Michigan: Informal Learning
The statements and opinions included in this website are those of Kate Bratton only. Any statements and opinions included in these webpages are not those of Louisiana State University or the LSU Board of Supervisors.