Scholarship on Research and Teaching
Back to Kathleen Bratton's web page
- University of Michigan: Group Work and Teamwork
- Indiana University: Group Work
- Hillyard, Cinnamon, Diane Gillespie, and Peter Littig. 2010. "Students' Attitudes About Learning in Small Groups After Frequent Participation." Active Learning in Higher Education 11(1): 9-20.
- Cartney, Patricia and Alison Rouse. 2006. "The Emotional Impact of Learning in Small Groups: Highlighting the Impact on Student Progression and Retention." Teaching in Higher Education 11(1): 79-91.
- Pieterese, Vreda and Lisa Thompson. 2010. "Academic Alignment to Reduce the Presence of 'Social Loafers' and 'Diligent Isolates" in Student Teams. Teaching in Higher Education 15(4): 355-367.
- Shimazoe, Junko, and Howard Aldrich. 2010. "Group Work Can Be Gratifying: Understanding & Overcoming Resistance to Cooperative Learning." College Teaching 58(2): 52-57.
The statements and opinions included in this website are those of Kate Bratton only. Any statements and opinions included in these webpages are not those of Louisiana State University or the LSU Board of Supervisors.