Scholarship on Research and Teaching
Back to Kathleen Bratton's web page
- Chronicle of Higher Education: The Shadow Scholar
- Columbia University: Academic Honesty
- University of Michigan: Academic Integrity
- University of Michigan: Students' Ethical Development
- Perry, Bob. 2010. "Academic Misconduct: Some Insights into Student Behaviour." Active Learning in Higher Education 11(2): 97-108.
- Hutton, Patricia A. 2006. "Understanding Student Cheating and What Educators Can Do About It." College Teaching 54(1): 171-176.
- Gallant, Tricia Bertram and Patrick Drinan. 2006. "Organizational Theory and Student Cheating: Explanation, Responses and Strategies." Journal of Higher Education 77(5): 839-860.
- Power, Lori G. 2009. "University Students' Perceptions of Plagiarism." Journal of Higher Education 80(6): 643-662.
- Hard, Stephen F., James M. Conway and Antonia C. Moran. 2006. "Faculty and College Student Beliefs About the Frequency of Student Academic Misconduct." Journal of Higher Education 77(6): 1058-1080.
- Sinor, Jennifer. 2008. "When a Syllabus is Not Your Own." Chronicle of Higher Education 54(48)
- Nath, Leda and Michael Lovaglia. 2009. "Cheating on Multiplechoice Exams: Monitoring, Assessment." College Teaching 57(1): 3-8.
The statements and opinions included in this website are those of Kate Bratton only. Any statements and opinions included in these webpages are not those of Louisiana State University or the LSU Board of Supervisors.