Scholarship on Research and Teaching
Back to Kathleen Bratton's web page
Blogs and Wikis
- Higdon, Jude and Chad Topaz. 2009. Blogs and Wikis as Instructional Tools. College Teaching 57(2): 105-109.
- Harris, Kandace. 2008. "Using Social Network Sites as Student Engagement Tools." Diverse: Issues in Higher Education 25(18)
- Hung, Hsiu-Ting and Steve Chi-Yin Yuen. 2010. "Educational Use of Social Networking Technology in Higher Education." Teaching in Higher Education 15(6): 703-714./
- Long, Christopher P. 2010. "Cultivating Communities of Learning with Digital Media: Cooperative Education through Blogging and Podcasting." Teaching Philosophy 33(4): 347-361.
- Lineweaver, Tara T. 2010. "Online Discussion Assignments to Improve Student Class Preparation." Teaching of Psychology 37(3): 204-209.
- Young, Jeffrey R. 2011. "Across More Classes, Videos Make the Grade." Chronicle of Higher Education 57(36):
- Rutgers University: Blogs & Wikis
The statements and opinions included in this website are those of Kate Bratton only. Any statements and opinions included in these webpages are not those of Louisiana State University or the LSU Board of Supervisors.