Department of Political Science
Louisiana State University
Back to Grad Student Resource Page
This page includes a list of syllabi archives, links to journals that focus on teaching Political Science, an example of a teaching presentation (courtesy of Mileah Kay Kromer), resources on teaching philosophies, and general links about teaching.
- Syllabi Archive, Law & Courts Section
- Syllabi Archive, Political Organizations and Parties Section
- Syllabi Archive, Society for Political Methodology
- Syllabi Archive, Comparative Politics
- Syllabi Archive, European Politics
- Syllabi Archive, Political Communication
- Syllabi Archive, Political Economy
- Syllabi & Resources Archive, Elections, Public Opinion, & Voting
- APSA's list of Online Political Science Syllabi
Journal of Political Science Education
Teaching Presentation Examples
Mileah Kay Kromer
Developing a Teaching Portfolio (from Rutgers)
Examples of teaching philosophies can be found here, here, and here.
Poly-Cy's page for Teaching Resources
PS: Political Science & Politics
The statements and opinions included in this website are those of Kate Bratton only. Any statements and opinions included in these webpages are not those of Louisiana State University or the LSU Board of Supervisors.