REHAMS: Recruiting into Engineering High-Ability Multicultural Students
- Who: Rising 11th- and 12th-grade students
- Dates: June 9-15, 2019
- Location: LSU Campus
- Cost: $550 (includes room and board and meals); $600 if application is received after April 8, 2019
- Required GPA: 3.0 or greater
- Application deadline: 11:59 p.m., May 3, 2019
Required Application Materials:
- Completed online application form (link below)
- A 500-word essay in response to the following prompt:
Please explain why you wish to attend the LSU REHAMS Residential Engineering Summer Camp. What makes you an ideal REHAMS camper? What do you hope to gain from the experience?
- Up-to-date unofficial high school transcript
Optional Application Materials:
- Free/reduced lunch voucher or free ACT testing approval form (to be considered for a limited number of need-based camp fee waivers)
Please have all required materials ready to submit before you begin the application – incomplete applications cannot be saved and continued at a later date.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (225) 578-5731.