LSU ECE Coronavirus Graduate Program Impacts
In response to the Spring 2020 Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic LSU is conducting most operations remotely. Academic activities are continuing, including the ECE graduate program and graduate admissions. This page has information for prospective and current ECE graduate students. Some of the information is from International Student Services.
Applicant Information and Places to Contact
- New ECE Graduate Students for Fall 2020: Due to the current situation with the pandemic, advising and scheduling have not been determined as of 10 April 2020.
- Send ECE admission and funding inquiries to email@example.com.
- Send Graduate School application inquires and deferrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Sources of Information
- LSU Coronavirus Updates & Information Page
- LSU International Programs Covid-19 Updates Page
- LSU Graduate School important news and updates for current & prospective students.
Places to Contact for International Student Concerns
- Students with urgent immigration concerns (such as F-1 SEVIS transfer-in to LSU or Change of Status) can contact email@example.com.
- If you are a current LSU student or an LSU academic department inquiring about an on-campus employment-related issue, CPT or OPT, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other current LSU student issues or questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
- If you have an immigration-related emergency involving documents, you can call or text International Services at +1-225-252-0582. A staff member will contact you as soon as possible.