Schedule an Appointment
Students are encouraged to reserve an appointment with a counselor online. This allows us to serve students better by having less wait times and more individualized counseling and advising sessions. Click here to make your online appointment now.
Below is a list of services that DO NOT require an appointment with a counselor and can be addressed by walking in:
- Invoking the Grade Exclusion Policy
- Requesting a Final Exam schedule change
- Changing a major within the College
- Obtaining a copy of your degree audit
- Finding out your class rank
- Adding or removing a minor
- Declaring or amending your graduation date
- Changing your catalog year
Are you a prospective student interested in meeting with a counselor at the College of Engineering? You can schedule an appointment online too! Just use the link above.
The College of Engineering welcomes your feedback; if you've recently met with a counselor and would like to complete an evaluation about your visit, please click here!