Program Educational Objectives
The program educational objectives for the B.S. degree candidate in Computer Science are:
- to apply and continuously acquire knowledge, both theoretical and applied, related to core areas of computer science,
- to solve diverse and unique problems in software design and development processes,
- to work productively as computer professionals (in traditional careers, graduate school,
or academia) by:
- demonstrating effective use of oral and written communication,
- working competently as a member of a team unit,
- adhering to ethical standards in the profession.
In order to meet the program objectives, a graduate of the program will have accomplishments consistent with the general criteria for student outcomes specified by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.