Procedures for Forms
To access the RALF for printing accommodation letters, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Adobe Reader is available through a free download.
- On the Disability Services website, select RALF (Request Accommodation Letter Form)
- You will automatically be linked to your PAWS account. Once logged in, the DS screen will appear
- Provide requested information in the boxes
- Check acceptance box at the bottom of the screen and click submit
- Next, click “Print Accommodation Letters” link to open an accommodation letter on your screen. Print one letter for each of your classes
- If you received Note Taking as an accommodation, click on the “Print Note Taking Packet” link to print your note taking information packet
- Lastly, provide each of your professors with one of these accommodation letters and/or note taking packets during his or her scheduled office hours
Procedures for Submitting Examination Request Forms
- On the Disability Services website, select Examination Request Form
- Complete entire form. (If anything is left blank, you will not be able to submit the form.)
- Forms must be submitted at least three (3) business days before a scheduled exam
- For Finals, you must submit your request at least five (5) business days prior to your exam
- Click submit
- By submitting the form, it will send Disability Services and your professor an email
**You are now registered for your exam**
Things to Remember
When you schedule an exam, remember that you need to complete your exam no later than 6:00 p.m. For example, if you have an exam that allows one (1) hour for completion and your accommodation provides extended time, then you need to schedule your exam no later than 4:00 p.m. (EXCEPT during finals week).
Be sure to be on time. Come to 122 Johnston Hall at the date and time of your exam. If you are more than 15 minutes late, DS will not administer the exam to you and you will have to reschedule.
You will be notified by two (2) emails once we have received and processed your Examination Request. One email from DS will state your REQUESTED date and time of your exam and one email from your professor will confirm the ACTUAL date and time.