Digital Learning Resources
LSU has prepared online resources and services to assist students and faculty in the transition to teaching and learning remotely. This is to ensure continuity for courses currently in progress, and to ensure that we have clear support for students.
All travelers need to be aware of potential associated risks of disruptions to reentry to the United States, including possible quarantine.
- Baton Rouge - COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Information
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- Department of State - Travel Advisories
- Unemployment Insurance related to COVID-19
- The LSU Ethics Institute is providing information from the Louisiana Department of Health on Louisiana Crisis Standards of Care. For more information, visit the Ethics Resources page.