Faculty Resources



Staff Services

Events Planning & Marketing Overview


  • Room Reservation Request Form
    • Make simple reservations for a room for occurrences such as rehearsals, lectures, meetings, or self-recording sessions.
    • Do not use this form to make reservations for events that should appear on the official School of Music production calendar.
  • Piano Services Request Form
    • Request piano-related services, such as repairs.
  • Website Update Form
    • Submit minor changes or error corrections to be made on the CMDA, Music & Theatre websites.
  • Building Access Application
    • Request Tiger Card access to secured CMDA buildings.
  • Facility Services Request
    • Request maintenance or report issues in CMDA buildings.
  • IT Services Request
    • Request support or report issues with IT services / equipment.
  • Property Services Form
    • Report problems or request services related to property and equipment (e.g., instruments, tools), such as moving or surplussing an asset, off campus storage, etc.



Academic Forms