Thinking about an online degree from LSU?
The Online Student Experience: A Panel Discussion
Tuesday April 18th
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
135 French House - Ogden Honors College
Moderator: Dr. Bill Wischusen (Associate Professor- Biological Sciences, Head of Learning & Teaching Collaborative)
- Christopher L Adams (Undergraduate student, Petroleum Engineering)
- Krystal Davis-McGuire (Masters student, Social Work)
- Kerry Pace (Masters student, Education)
- Allie Roberts (Masters student, Library and Information Science)
- Amber Smith (Doctoral student, Education)
The panel will consist of five undergraduate/graduate students across a variety of disciplines, including several who are enrolled in fully online programs. The purpose of the panel is for students to share their views, experiences, and unique insights into the journey of an online student through a series of questions and interactive dialogue. Bring your questions and appetite!