New Student Services Program: Virtual Drop-In Meetings available NOW through the Navigation Student App
Have just a quick question for a counselor? Need help with your schedule? Virtual Drop-In Meetings are available October 25 through November 14. No appointment necessary!
Virtual Drop-In Times:
Monday and Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. -4:00 p.m. and 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Virtual Drop-In Meeting are perfect for quick questions. A few examples:
- Quick course recommendations for Spring or Summer 2022
- Drop/add minor
- CATS Hold
- Drop courses
For more in-depth conversations, please schedule an actual appointment through Navigate. A few examples:
- Drop/add major
- Career guidance
- Guidance on academic struggles in one or more courses
- Graduate school application help
Virtual Drop-In Meeting Instructions:
Meetings are based on a first come, first served basis. Wait time will vary. Students will be placed in a waiting room until a counselor becomes available.
- Download and open the Navigate app on your device
- Under the Explore Tab, choose "Appointments" then under "My Appointments." select "Schedule an Appointment"
- Under the tab "New Appointment," go to the bottom under "Other Options" and select "Drop-In Times"
- Under question, "What type of appointment would you like to schedule?" select "Academic Advising " option and then for the "Service," select "Advising"
- At the top, click on "College of Human Sciences & Education"
- Select, "Check in with first available."
- Click on the Drop-In Online button under the available advisor. Once you click on the button, you will be automatically added into the queue to meet with an advisor.
You will receive a text message and/or email with a Zoom meeting link when an academic advisor is available. Students not present in the Zoom meeting within 10 minutes may be marked as no-show and required to rejoin the queue.
If you have any questions regarding virtual drop-in meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.