Be a Champion for CHSE: Apply to CHSE Ambassadors
The CHSE Ambassadors are a group of high achieving, diverse and well-rounded student leaders who have declared a major within the College of Human Sciences & Education. They provide Collegiate Outreach for Recruitment & Engagement (CORE) support within the College, on campus and in the community.
CHSE Ambassadors assist the College with recruitment initiatives, campus programs, advocacy and engagement efforts, banquets, service projects, special events and other activities.
Benefits of Being a CHSE Ambassador
- Serve as a role model to prospective and current students
- Improve teambuilding, leadership and communication abilities
- Develop special event and program planning skills
- Recruit students into the CHSE
- And more...
- Must be in good standing with LSU & CHSE
- Must have a 2.75 minimum LSU GPA
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm for CHSE Ambassadors, the College and LSU
- Must have a sincere desire to promote and represent CHSE in a professional manner
- Must be able to attend required number of events and follow CHSE Ambassador Contract of Expectations and Membership Policy upon acceptance into the organization
- More details on application