CHSE Ambassadors requirements
Thank you for your interest in the CHSE Ambassadors. Please see below for the requirements to become a CHSE Ambassador, and review these before filling out the interest form.
- Must submit application with your LSU email address.
- Must be in good standing with LSU & CHSE.
- Must have a 3.0 minimum LSU GPA by end of Spring 2024 Semester
- Must have a minimum of 24 coursework hours completed and 48 hours remaining until graduation by the end of spring 2024.*
- Must be admitted to CHSE or be eligible for admission into the College no later than the first day of fall 2024 classes.**
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm for CHSE Ambassadors, the College and LSU.
- Must have a sincere desire to promote and represent CHSE in a professional manner.
- Must be able to attend required number of events and follow CHSE Ambassador Contract of Expectations and Membership Policy upon acceptance into the organization.
- Must submit resume and a letter of application explaining your LSU Story and why you are interested in becoming a CHSE Ambassador.
- Must submit Agreement of Conduct and Consent to Release Student Records.
- Must submit list of 2024-25 academic year commitments.
- Must present 2 letters of Recommendation: 1 letter from a CHSE/LSU faculty or staff member. 1 letter from a person who can speak about your leadership, work ethic, professional goals, and service to community (e.g. high school teacher, counselor, coach, mentor, pastor, and previous or current employer.