Students receive up to 900 minutes of free online tutoring each year thanks to funding from the Student Technology Fee Program!
The service provides online tutoring in many subjects up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can get help when you need it. Additional minutes can be purchased.
Subjects offered are:
- Math: basic math through calculus II
- Business: statistics, finance, economics, accounting
- Science: general biology, anatomy and physiology, genetics, physics, chemistry
- Foreign Language: Spanish
- Computers & Technology
Prepare for your session
- Do as much work as you can before engaging an online tutor.
- Determine specific questions you would like to discuss with the tutor.
- Submit questions that can be answered off line whenever possible.
Access Online Tutoring
CAS offers free online tutoring through NetTutor. Login through myLSU is required. You may also find the link under Student Services on myLSU (myLSU login required).