The Cain Center offers a variety of programs to support STEM learning, prepare and strengthen teachers, and inform the public.
Those programs are divided into three categories based on their purpose:
- Impacting Students, Teachers, and Schools,
- Focus on Teacher-Learning, and
- Research, Development, and Scholarship.
Please contact the Center at email@example.com for interest in any program.
- The College Readiness Program
- LSU Early Learning Academies
- Quality Science & Mathematics
- Student Enrichment
- GeauxTeach Math & Science
- Masters of Natural Science
- Teach Computer Science
- LA Academic Residency for Teachers
- Graduate Externship Program
- Math Science Partnership
- Curriculum Development