Donald James Lund
Associate Professor, Department of Marketing
Associate Professor, Flores MBA Program
Associate Professor, Professional Sales Institute
2113 Business Education Complex South
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Selected Research Publications
- Kharouf, H. and Lund, D. J (2018). An Empirical Examination of Organizational Trust Recovery: Influences and Implications. European Management Review, , https://doi.org/10.1111/emre.12309.
- Hansen, J. D, Lund, D. J, and DeCarlo, T. E (2016). A Process Model of Buyer Responses to Salesperson Transgressions and Recovery Efforts: The Impact of Salesperson Orientation. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 36(1), 59-73.
- Kozlenkova, I. V, Hult, T., Lund, D. J, Mena, J., and Kekec, P. (2015). The Role of Marketing Channels in Supply Chain Management. Journal of Retailing, 91(4), 586-609.
- Kharouf, H., Lund, D. J, and Sekhon, H. (2014). Building Trust by Signaling Trustworthiness in Service Retail. Journal of Services Marketing, 28(5), 361-373.
- Lund, D. J and Marinova, D. (2014). Managing Revenue Across Retail Channels: The Interplay of Service Performance and Direct Marketing. Journal of Marketing, 78(5), 99-118.
- Lund, D. J, Scheer, L. K, and Kozlenkova, I. V (2013). Culture's Impact on the Importance of Fairness in Interorganizational Relationships. Journal of International Marketing, 21(4), 21-43.
- Miao, F. C, Lund, D. J, and Evans, K. R. (2009). Re-examining the Influence of Career Stages on Salesperson Motivation: A Cognitive and Affective Perspective. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 29(3), 243-255.
- Lund, D. J, Kozlenkova, I. V, and Palmatier, R. W (2014). Good vs. Bad Relationship FrameworkThe Dark Side of CRM (pp. 93-121).
Professional and Service Activities
- Journal of Retailing, Editorial Review Board Member (, 2015)
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Editorial Review Board Member (, 2016)
Employed by LSU since
August 15, 2018