Sun Tae Kim
Sun is a PhD Candidate doing research on IS framework and organizational intervention on external information flow. His core backgrounds include statistics, visualization, information systems principles and teaching.
- ABD Business Administration, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2019
- BS Statistics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2009
- MS Statistics, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2017
- Teaching Interests: Information Systems Principles, Core Statistics, Statistical Computing
- Research Interests: Information Systems Framework, Analytics, Online Review Response Strategy
- Palese, B., Kim, S. T., Rodriguez, J. A., and Piccoli, G. (2018). Go Back to Your Room: Designing a Scalable In-Class Required College Course.. Association for Information Systems.
Employed by LSU since