Joseph J. Cabral
Assistant Professor, Stephenson Department of Entrepreneurship & Information Systems
Assistant Professor, Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute
3031 Business Education Complex East
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- PhD Management, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2018
- Teaching Interests: Corporate Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Finance, Open Innovation
- Research Interests: Innovation Strategy, Interfirm Collaboration, Venture Capital, Behavioral Theory of the Firm
Selected Research Publications
- Cabral, J. J, Kumar, S., and Francis, B. (2021). The Impact of Managerial Job Security on Corporate Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Corporate Venture Capital Programs. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 15(1), 24-48.
- Cabral, J. J, Deng, C., and Kumar, S. (2020). Internal Resource Allocation and External Alliance Activity of Diversified Firms. Journal of Management Studies, 57(8), 1690 - 1717.
- Internet; Lendingtree; "MBAs for Small Business Entrepreneurs" by Melissa Wylie; 2019
- Internet; Lendingtree; "This is How to Bootstrap Your Startup" by Melissa Wylie; 2019
Employed by LSU since
July 23, 2018