NOTE to STUDENTS REGARDING ADVISING:
We understand that this is an unprecedented time and that we are all taking this situation one day at time. We wanted to share information with you regarding our academic advising services through the Office of Business Student Success.
- For now, we will be offering academic advising appointments via phone, email, or Zoom. Your counselor will be reaching out to you ahead of your scheduled appointment to provide you with this information. If you are unable to access Zoom, please let your counselor know via email.
- In order to schedule an advising appointment, you will need to download the Navigate app via the App Store or Google Play. (See below)
- For our students that have not yet completed their graduation check-out paperwork for their upcoming December 2020 or May 2021 intended graduation, we will not be placing a college hold at this time. This will still need to be completed, and we ask that when students are able to return to campus you schedule an appointment at that time to complete your paperwork.
- Virtual information sessions, through the Zoom platform, are available at 11:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If interested, email Jordan Lizana with the date and time you want to participate.
Office of Business Student Success Team
Appointments with counselors in the Office of Business Success are now booked through the Navigate app, which is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Make an appointment with a counselor to:
- Academic Advising
- View Course Schedule
- Join available class study groups via Study Buddies
- Learn about Campus Resources
- Stay-Up-To-Date with important deadlines
- Access recommended "To-Dos"
For questions, please call 225-578-3211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..