International Business Minor
Students must complete 18 hours to graduate with a minor in international business.
- To meet the requirement, students must select 12 hours from the following list; selections must come from at least three different academic departments: ECON 4520, ECON 4550, FIN 3718, ENTR 4050, ISDS 4160, MGT 4430, MGT 4440, MGT 4450, and MKT 4443
- Also, a student must complete six hours of approved electives from a broad range of academic departments.
- Students must have a 2.0 GPA in the courses used to satisfy the minor.
- At least nine semester hours must be taken on this campus, and at least three of the nine hours must be at the 3000 or 4000 level.
- Credit earned abroad through an International Business Seminar (IBS) or university exchange program may be considered for the minor. Students should submit these requests to the faculty advisor for review.