E. J. Ourso College of Business Faculty and Staff Recognized with Annual Excellence Awards
April 27, 2021
BATON ROUGE – Each spring, the E. J. Ourso College of Business recognizes its outstanding faculty and professional staff for their excellence in areas of teaching, research, and overall job performance. The 2021 excellence awards were presented during the virtual Spring Faculty and Staff Meeting on Tuesday, April 20, 2021. The E. J. Ourso College is proud to congratulate all of these deserving recipients.
Excellence in Teaching Awards
Outstanding Tenured Professor:
- Bulent Unel, Department of Economics
Outstanding Untenured Professor:
- Andrew Loignon, Rucks Department of Management
- Richard Stahl, Department of Economics
Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Thao Bui, Department of Economics
- Vincent Jeseo, Department of Marketing
Dean’s Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Abigail Peralta, Department of Economics
- Daniel Whitman, Rucks Department of Management
- Thomas Greckhamer, Rucks Department of Management
Research Excellence Award
- Sanaz Aghazadeh, Department of Accounting
Staff Excellence Award
- Klysicia Young, Office of Business Student Success
- Seth Thibodeaux, Office of Business Student Success
About the E. J. Ourso College of Business
Since its establishment in 1928, the E. J. Ourso College of Business has continuously improved and expanded its offerings for students and alumni. Additionally, the college has made it a priority to provide its faculty with the resources it needs to further research in every aspect of the business world and produce industry leaders for a global work environment. For more news and information about the E. J. Ourso College, visit lsu.edu/business.
“Like” us on Facebook (LSUOursoCollege) or follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@lsuoursocollege).