Twenty Business Students Awarded University Medals
May 18, 2020
BATON ROUGE- Twenty E. J. Ourso College of Business students were recognized as university medalists at the Spring 2020 Virtual Commencement Ceremony on May 15, 2020. University medalists include those students who earned at least a cumulative 4.0 GPA during their time at LSU.
Congratulations to the following students on this notable achievement:
• Grace Bienvenu, Baton Rouge, LA- Marketing
• Lauren Bordelon, Baton Rouge, LA- Accounting
• Grace Carmouche, Thibodaux, LA- Finance
• Scott Corrente, Metairie, LA- Accounting
• Kylie Cronin, Baton Rouge, LA- Accounting
• Taylor Dottley, Baton Rouge, LA- ISDS
• Anna Duplechin, Lake Charles, LA-Accounting
• Sarah Elliott, Maringouin, LA- Entrepreneurship
• Edwin Laizer, Metairie, LA- Finance
• Ethan Lebleu, Baton Rouge, LA- Accounting
• Taylor Luke, Lafayette, LA- Economics
• Brittany Miller, The Woodlands, TX- Economics
• Heather Racca, New Iberia, LA- Economics
• Cole Retif, Metairie, LA- Accounting
• Isabella Rhodes, Baton Rouge, LA- Accounting
• Joseph Ross, Houston, TX- Finance
• Mason Tucker, Youngsville, LA- Finance
• Teresa Vallee, Mobile, AL- Management
• Caroline Vanchiere, Shreveport, LA- Economics
• Amelie Zimmer, Metairie, LA- Accounting
See the full list of university medalists.
About the E. J. Ourso College of Business
Since its establishment in 1928, the E. J. Ourso College of Business has continuously improved and expanded its offerings for students and alumni. Additionally, the college has made it a priority to provide its faculty with the resources it needs to further research in every aspect of the business world and to produce industry leaders for a global work environment. For more news and information about the E. J. Ourso College, visit lsu.edu/business.
“Like” us on Facebook (LSUOursoCollege) or follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@lsuoursocollege).
Contact: Bridget Conrad