LSU Executive Education Focuses on Professional Leadership Development with Course Offerings
June 4, 2019
BATON ROUGE – Digital transformation, globalization, unprecedented competition, and shifting customer expectations are changing organizations. LSU Executive Education can assist institutions address critical challenges and opportunities through our unrivaled breadth of leadership development solutions.
The need can be general, such as leadership development or advancing strategic thinking. Or it may be more specific, such as organizational interventions to address issues specific to your department, location or organization. Solutions offered, include open enrollment and custom designed leadership and professional growth programs.
LSU Executive Education can also organize and facilitate customized corporate retreats to identify the best combination of learning methods that will make an immediate, measurable impact. Our faculty can provide consulting in needs and opportunity assessment, human resource management, policy and procedure development, process mapping, lean process improvement, corporate university curriculum development and more. One-on-one business coaching and online employee assessments are also available.
Educational benefits include:
- Distinctive teaching methodologies - Our programs ensure leadership—not observation. Through case studies, lectures, business simulations and small group discussions, you'll gain the strategies, tools, and insights to solve your most challenging problems.
- Accomplished faculty - Drawing on extensive research and real-world experience, these experts will disrupt your way of thinking and empower you to implement innovative ideas.
- Unprecedented networking opportunities -Top-tier executives from a wide swath of industries come to LSU to build their knowledge and strengthen their networks, establishing relationships that enrich their personal and professional lives long after they leave the program.
- A global approach to business management - The top minds in business, government, and higher education join forces to collaborate on groundbreaking research. As a participant, you’ll benefit from this wealth of global expertise and diverse selection of case studies on international organizations.
- Actionable learning - Participants return to their organizations ready to apply what they've learned. Many take on higher levels of leadership, launch new products and ventures and implement operational improvements.
About LSU Executive Education
For more than 60 years, LSU Executive Education has prepared individuals and organizations to meet the challenges of a changing workplace and economy. Focusing on professional development in leadership and business, Executive Education partners with organizations who believe the key to sustainability is investing in their most valuable resource—people. Visit our home page for more information about non-credit and non-degree programs.