Nominations for LSU100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses close May 31
May 15, 2019
BATON ROUGE - Applications for the ninth annual LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses, hosted by LSU Executive Education, will close May 31, 2019. Nominations and applications can be found at LSU100.com.
The LSU100 showcases the entrepreneurial success of LSU graduates representing various fields and professions including technology, oil and gas, insurance, health care, design, construction, manufacturing and public relations. By engaging the honorees with the LSU community, students and alumni network with and learn from one another to create a legacy of entrepreneurship at LSU. It is a highly competitive program that identifies, recognizes and celebrates the success of LSU graduates and recognizes the impact of LSU on the local, regional and national economies.
Anyone may nominate a company for the LSU 100. Individuals may choose themselves, colleagues, clients or former classmates. Postlethwaite & Netterville confidentially ranks companies by the companies’ compounded annual growth rate.
The company must meet all four of the following criteria:
- The company must have been in business for five years or more as of Dec. 31, 2018.
- The company’s revenues must have been $100,000 or more in each of the calendar years from 2016 – 2018.
- The company must be LSU Tiger-led or Tiger-owned for the program time frame of Jan. 1, 2016, thru Dec. 31, 2018.
- The company and its Tiger Leaders and Founders must act with high integrity and operate in a manner consistent with the values and image of LSU. To demonstrate the values and image of LSU, one should
- Accept responsibility for their actions;
- Hold oneself and others to the highest standards of academic, personal and social integrity;
- Practice justice, equality and compassion in human relations;
- Respect the dignity of all persons;
- Respect the environment, uphold the law, and respect the rights and property of others;
- Contribute positively to LSU as well as to the national and global community.
The 2019 LSU 100 Gala will be held Friday, Nov. 22, 2019, at L’Auberge Casino Hotel in Baton Rouge, LA. For more information, please visit LSU100.com or call (225) 578-0089.
Connect with us on LinkedIn (LSU Executive Education) and visit our homepage for more information on LSU Executive Education.
E. J. Ourso College of Business