E. J. Ourso College of Business Alumni Named to 2019 Best Lawyers in America List
August 23, 2018
BATON ROUGE - Several graduates of the LSU E. J. Ourso College of Business have been named to the 2019 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The following recipients are with Breazeale, Sachse and Wilson, LLP and work from the firm’s Baton Rouge office.
- John T. Andrishok is a 1993 graduate with a BS in finance. His practice area is construction law.
- David M. Charlton is a 1980 graduate with a BS in general business. His practice areas are family businesses law and closely held companies.
- Cullen J. Dupuy is a 1990 graduate with a BS in finance. His practice area is insurance litigation.
- Michael R. Hubbell is a 1980 MBA graduate. His practice areas are commercial transactions/UCC law and real estate law.
- Van R. Mayhall III is a 2005 MBA graduate. His practice area is corporate law.
- Trenton J. Oubre is a 1987 graduate with a BS in general business. His practice areas are insurance litigation and workers’ compensation law - employers.
- Claude F. Reynaud Jr. is a 1974 graduate with a BS in finance. His practice areas are commercial litigation, antitrust litigation and intellectual property litigation.
- Stephen R. Whalen is a 1986 graduate with a BS in management and administration. His practice area is insurance litigation.
Best Lawyers has published its list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
About the E. J. Ourso College of Business
Since its establishment in 1928, the E. J. Ourso College of Business has continuously improved and expanded its offerings for students and alumni. Additionally, the college has made it a priority to provide its faculty with the resources it needs to further research in every aspect of the business world and to produce industry leaders for a global work environment. For more news and information about the E. J. Ourso College, visit lsu.edu/business.
“Like” us on Facebook (LSUOursoCollege) or follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@lsuoursocollege).
Contact: Angela McBride