HSRG User's Conference
September 20, 2016
BATON ROUGE - The Highway Safety Research Group (HSRG) will be hosting its annual HSRG User’s Conference on October 7, 2016.
Please RSVP by phone (225-578-0366) or email (email@example.com). Topics to look forward to at this year’s conference include:
- Louisiana State Police Crime Lab and DRE Specialist
- LexisNexis will present on selling reports online
- Online tools for LACRASH training and depiction
- LADRIVING (the electronic DWI arrest reporting system)
- Open forum discussing training at the state and local levels
- Geographical information systems
- LACRASH installer demonstration
- Database backups and disaster recovery
- Data accessibility
- Traffic Records Coordinating Committee opportunities
- Tips and tricks for SCENEPD
- Data quality
If anyone is interested in booking a hotel room through The Cook Hotel, contact information to do so is provided below. Call The Cook Hotel at 1-866-610-COOK(2665) and ask for the “LACRASH” block of rooms The Cook Hotel is located on the LSU campus across from the LSU lakes Standard rooms are $94, Luxury Suites are $114 (State rates) To make reservations online, visit thecookhotel.com and enter the code “LACRASH.” Also, if your organization needs additional GPS units and/or card swipes, please call (225-578-0366) to request them before the event.
**If anyone is tax exempt, you will need to bring a tax exempt form with you**
About the Highway Safety Research Group
The Highway Safety Research Group is a division of the Stephenson Department of Entrepreneurship and Information Systems within the LSU E. J. Ourso College of Business. HSRG collects, maintains, analyzes and distributes crash data to support public policy decisions in Louisiana. Through a grant from the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, the HSRG developed a software program, LACRASH, which has revolutionized the way traffic accidents are reported. For more, visit our home page.
“Like” us on Facebook (LSUOursoCollege) or follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@lsuoursocollege).
Contact: Angela McBride