LSU Announces the 2016 LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
August 29, 2016
BATON ROUGE – LSU has announced the list of the sixth annual LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses. The honoree reception and dinner will be held at L’Auberge Casino Hotel on Thursday, Oct. 13, in Baton Rouge.
The companies named to the 2016 LSU 100 list, in alphabetical order, are:
- A Dog’s Day Out LLC
- ABIP PC
- Alloy Metals and Tubes International Inc.
- AOS Interior Environments
- APS Engineering and Testing
- Argent Financial Group
- Asakura Robinson
- Aydell Investments LLC, DBA Sport Clips
- Big Fish Presentations
- BMI Audit Services LLC
- Bridger Logistics
- Carter & Hatcher Consulting LLC
- CEG Assessments
- C-K Associates
- CompuFlow Solutions
- CORE Health Networks
- CWIS LLC
- Distinctive Art Source
- Facilities Maintenance Management LLC
- Faulk & Meek General Contractors LLC
- Fontenelle & Goodreau Insurance LLC
- Gastar Exploration Inc.
- Giraphic Prints
- Gladden Sales LLC
- Global Data Vault
- GlobalSpeak Translations
- Gremillion & Pou Marketing
- H. Davis Cole & Associates LLC
- Heirloom Cuisine, LLC
- Hickory Small Animal Hospital
- Horizon Wealth Management
- HR Solutions, LLC
- Ideavate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Immense Networks, LLC
- Indigo Minerals
- Investar Bank
- IWD Agency
- J.P. Oil Company LLC
- Joubert Law Firm APLC
- Landon Companies
- Launch Media
- Lipsey's LLC
- Manasseh, Gill, Knipe & Belanger PLC
- Mele Printing
- Moran Construction Consultants LLC
- MR Engineering & Surveying LLC
- Paper Rock Scissors LLC
- Peachtree Tents & Events LLC
- Pearl Events Austin
- Performance Contractors Inc.
- Perry, Balhoff, Mengis & Burns LLC
- Pinot's Palette
- Pod Pack International Ltd.
- Pontchartrain Partners LLC
- Puryear IT
- Quality Engineering & Surveying LLC
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- RCS LLC
- Recruiting Source International
- Red Six Media
- Ritter Maher Architects
- Roofing Solutions LLC
- ROSA Enterprises Corporation dba The UPS Store #2305
- Safe Chain Solutions
- SGS Petroleum Service Corporation
- Shoreline Energy LLC
- Sigma Consulting Group Inc.
- Sigma Engineers & Constructors
- Sigma Marble, Tile, Terrazzo
- Smith and Baker Landscapes
- Solid Ground Innovations
- South Park Animal Hospital
- Southeastern Janitorial
- Southern Marsh Collection
- SRI Telecom
- Stuart & Company General Contractors
- Success Labs
- Team People LLC
- The Advocates
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services
- The Relocation Center
- Tin Roof Brewing Co.
- Turner Industries
- USA Technologies Inc.
- Vintage Construction Group LLC
- Visual Risk IQ
- Vivid Ink Graphics
- Western Institute for Biomedical Research
- Window World of Baton Rouge LLC
- Zehnder Communications Inc.
Since the inaugural LSU 100 event in 2011, nine companies have made the list all six
years. These exemplary organizations include Gladden Sales LLC; Global Data Vault;
Horizon Wealth Management; Immense Networks LLC; J.P. Oil Company LLC; Lipsey’s LLC;
SGS Petroleum Service Corporation; Sparkhound; and USA Technologies Inc.
The LSU 100 is a highly competitive program that identifies, recognizes and celebrates the 100 fastest growing Tiger-owned or Tiger-led businesses in the world. In addition to celebrating the success of the honorees, the LSU 100 provides a forum to pass lessons on to the next generation of LSU entrepreneurs.
On behalf of the university, LSU Executive Education hosts the event and serves as the primary point of contact for all operations and development. The 2016 LSU 100 partners and sponsors include, but are not limited to, Postlethwaite & Netterville, Gatorworks, Tiger Athletic Foundation, LSU Foundation and LSU’s Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute.
For more information, visit lsu100.com or call 225-578-5516.
LSU E. J. Ourso College of Business