The LSU Flores MBA Program provides support to all international students from personal to academic issues, and the program also offers various financial aid, including graduate assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships.
If you are applying to the LSU Flores MBA Program from outside of the U.S., you may follow the application checklist for more information on how to apply.
- Is there a separate application deadline for international students? May 15
- Are there any additional admissions requirements for international students? Yes, the LSU Graduate School has additional requirements.
- Are there any additional proficiency tests for international students? International students must submit TOEFL scores of at least 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 79 (Internet-based). All international students also must take the Michigan test during orientation, which is an English proficiency test. International students are not allowed to schedule their classes until this test is taken.
- What is the application fee for international students? What methods of payment are accepted for application fees and fee bills? The application fee for international students is $70. Students can pay application fees with a credit card, and fee bills can be paid through bank draft or by credit card through myLSU.
- Where can I find information on Visas? Find more information on Visas
- Does the Flores MBA Program require in-person interviews? Yes, but international students have the option for a Skype interview.
- Does the Flores MBA Program offer financial assistance for international students? International students have the opportunity to be considered for graduate assistantships (stipend/tuition reduction). They can also apply for an international student scholarship through the LSU Alumni Association.
- Does LSU require international students to be insured through LSU? No, but there is an international student insurance waiver offered through Gallagher.
- does LSU/Baton Rouge offer public transportation? LSU offers free, safe, and convenient bus services for students called Tiger Trails. Baton Rouge also offers a free bus service for LSU students called CATS.
- What housing options do I have as an international student? International students can either choose to live on campus or off campus. In the past, many of our international students have lived at places such as Southgate Towers, Embassy Apartments, The Lark, or The Oliver.
- How can international students get involved? There are many ways that international students can get involved on and off campus. There is one Flores MBA students organizations: MBAA. There are also various international student organizations available through the International Cultural Center.