- PhD Marketing, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, 2017
- MS Master of Science/Marketing, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, 2013
Awards & Honors
- Best Paper in Services, Retailing, and Customer Experience Track, American Marketing Association , 2021
- Tiger Athletic Foundation Excellence in Teaching Award, E.J. Ourso College of Business Instructional Support and Development Committee, 2020
- Teaching Interests: Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, Services Marketing, Consumer Behavior
- Research Interests: Organizational Frontlines and Service Marketing including research on: Frontline employee-customer interactions, service failure and recovery, customer and employee engagement, strategic collaboration, and the influence of technology integration on service management
Selected Research Publications
- Lindsey-Hall, K. K, Jaramillo, S., Baker, T. L, and Arnold, J. (2020). Authenticity, Rapport, and Interactional Justice in Frontline Service: The Moderating Role of Need for Uniqueness. Journal of Services Marketing, ahead-of-print(ahead-of-print), ahead-of-print.
- Abosag, I., Baker, T. L, Lindsey Hall, K., Voulgari, A., and Zheng, X. (2017). Antecedents and Consequences of Liking in Retail Service Relationships in China and Greece. International Business Review, 26(3), 566 578.
- Richey, Jr., R. Glenn, Morgan, T. R, Lindsey-Hall, K., and Adams, F. G (2016). A Global Exploration of Big Data in the Supply Chain. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 46(8), 710 739.
- Lindsey Hall, K., Baker, T. L, Andrews, M. C, Hunt, T. G, and Rapp, A. A (2016). The Importance of Product/Service Quality for Frontline Marketing Employee Outcomes: The Moderating Effect of Leader-Member Exchange (LMX). Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 24(1), 23 41.
- Lindsey, K. K, Morgan, T. R, Richey , R. Glenn, Adams, F., and Autry, C. (2014). Global Managerial Perceptions of Big Data Strategy in Supply Chain Management.
- Richey , R. Glenn, Morgan, T. R, Lindsey, K. K, and Yoon, A. (2014). Big Data in Supply Chain Partnerships. (August 2014).
- Baker, T. L, Fombelle, P., Vorhees, C., Lindsey Hall, K. K, and Runnalls, B. A (2019). The Impact of Customer Engagement Behaviors and Majority/Minority Information on The Use of Online Reviews In Linda Hollebeek; David Sprott (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Customer Engagement
Professional and Service Activities
- E.J. Ourso College of Business Scholarship Committee, Committee Member (, 2017 - , 2020)
- LSU Distinguished Communicator Program, Faculty Advisor (September, 2020)
- AMA Retailing & Pricing SIG (RAPSIG), Officer, Vice President (August 10, 2020)
- Internet; WalletHub; WalletHub highlights the best car insurance companies in Louisiana.; 2021
- Internet; LSU E.J. Ourso College of Business News and Events; LSU Department of Marketing faculty members and principal investigators, Kris Lindsey Hall and Dan Rice, have successfully secured a five-year, $461,000 research grant from the Louisiana Board of Regents Departmental Enhancement-Comprehensive Program. ; 2021
- Internet; WalletHub.com; Provided insight into consumers' experiences with insurance companies during the COVID-19 pandemic as well as companies' usage of celebrity endorsers in their marketing efforts. ; 2021
- Internet; WalletHub.com; https://wallethub.com/d/capital-one-savor-credit-card-3202c/#expert=kristina-kris-lindsey-hall
Provided insight into why bonus credit card rewards for dining and entertainment are becoming increasingly popular.; 2020
- Internet; CSCMP's Supply Chain Quarterly; Invited publication for the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) discussing global supply chain managers' perceptions of "big data"; 2015
Employed by LSU since
August 15, 2017