Philip Greg Accardo
Director, Instructor, and Professional Sales Advisor, Professional Sales Institute
Instructor, Marketing Undergraduate Internship Advisor, and Professional Sales Advisor, Department of Marketing
2027 Business Education Complex East
501 South Quad Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Office Hours: 10:30 to 11:30 MWF, and by appointment
LSU MBA graduate with over 20 years of business experience.
- MBA Business Administration, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, 2014
- BA Political Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, 1995
Awards & Honors
- Outstanding Instructor Teaching Award, LSU College of Business, 2018
- Teaching Interests: Professional Sales, Sales Practicum, Sales Technology, Virtual Selling, CRM, Sales Training, Sales Enablement, and Negotiation Strategies & Techniques.
- Research Interests: The effects of COVID19 on sales hiring, training, and performance.
Selected Research Publications
- Accardo, G. (2017). How to Sell Yourself in the Job Search: The Presentation. (August 2017), 2.
- Accardo, G. (2021, May). Tech Park Academy - Sales for the Entrepreneur. Presented at La Tech Park Academy sponsored by Nexus Louisiana, Baton Rouge, LA.
- Accardo, G. (2021, May). How to Succeed in the Modern World of Sales. Presented at Baton Rouge Business Report Sales Conference sponsored by Baton Rouge Business Report, Baton Rouge, LA.
- Accardo, G. (2021, April). Tech Sales is for Hustlers. Presented at Tech Sales is for Hustlers sponsored by Memory Blue, Online.
- Accardo, G. (2020, March). B2B Marketing & Sales in the Midst of Coronavirus. Presented at xIQ Webinar: B2B Marketing & Sales in the Midst of Coronavirus sponsored by xIQ, Web based.
- Accardo, P. G (2017, March). How to Land a Meeting: Insights from a Salesman. Presented at German Engineering Fulbright Scholars sponsored by ISDS Department, LSU College of Engineering .
- Accardo, P. G (2016, March). How to Land a Meeting: Insights from a Salesman. Presented at German Engineering Fulbright Scholars sponsored by ISDS Department, LSU College of Engineering .
Professional and Service Activities
- College of Business Freshman Orientation, Faculty Advisor (August 13, 2019 - August 16, 2019)
- Flores MBA, Faculty Mentor (April 01, 2015 - November 15, 2016)
- Phi Sigma Epsilon, Faculty Advisor (July 1, 2020)
- Better Business Bureau, Chairperson (April 1, 2019)
- University Sales Center Alliance, Committee Chair (February 15, 2020)
- LSU Sales Team, Head Coach (January 1, 2017)
- "Talking Sales" Podcast, Program Organizer (August 15, 2019)
Employed by LSU since
January 8, 2015